Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles. All articles apply to all versions of the software unless explicitly stated.
View Articles by Category
|Error Messages (25)||Known Issues (28)||VNC (136)|
|VNC Deployment Tool (9)||VNC Viewer for Android (1)||VNC Viewer for Chrome (1)|
|VNC Viewer for iOS (5)||VNC Viewer Plus (Intel AMT KVM) (6)|
- How do I connect to another computer over the internet?
- I'm receiving the error "Connection Timed Out" (10060)
- Will VNC Server work on Windows 7?
- I'm receiving the error "Connection reset by peer (10054)"
- How do I allow connections through my firewall?
- I'm getting a black screen when I connect to VNC Server
- I'm receiving the error "Connection closed unexpectedly. Do you wish to reconnect?".
- I can't send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete combination to my Windows 7 computer
- I can connect over Wi-Fi, but I cannot connect over 3G or from another network
- How can I enable the "software Secure Attention Sequence" policy?
- Google NaCl plug-in is either taking a very long time or has failed to load
- Unable to licence server: "XML error 0:0 Error: First Tag not found"
- Which Deployment Tool version do I use with which VNC release?
- Using the default Gnome desktop with VNC Server in Virtual Mode on Fedora 15 fails with a crash in Metacity
- The vnc.so module isn't working under Fedora 8
- Starting VNC Server in Service Mode UI automatically on Solaris
- Notes on using VNC over a VPN connection
- My cursor appears to blink/flicker on the remote computer's physical display
- I'm trying to view OpenGL content but it's not working
- I'm receiving the error "Failed To Connect: Connection Refused (10061)"