Welcome to our knowledge base. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles. All articles apply to all versions of the software unless explicitly stated.
View Articles by Category
|Error Messages (26)||Known Issues (41)||VNC (143)|
|VNC Deployment Tool (20)||VNC Viewer for Android (2)||VNC Viewer for Chrome (1)|
|VNC Viewer for iOS (6)||VNC Viewer Plus (Intel AMT KVM) (7)|
- How do I connect to another computer over the internet?
- I'm receiving the error "Connection Timed Out" (10060)
- I'm receiving the error "Connection reset by peer (10054)"
- How do I allow connections through my firewall?
- Will VNC Server work on Windows 7?
- I'm getting a black screen when I connect to VNC Server
- I'm receiving the error "Connection closed unexpectedly. Do you wish to reconnect?".
- I'm receiving the error "Failed To Connect: Connection Refused (10061)"
- I can't send a Ctrl-Alt-Delete combination to my Windows 7 computer
- I can connect over Wi-Fi, but I cannot connect over 3G or from another network
- Enabling debug logging
- Double-clicking on .vnc files doesn't open the connection on Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- Which Deployment Tool version do I use with which VNC release?
- Upgrading to VNC 5.x
- Does VNC Deployment Tool support MSI?
- Can I install VNC from the command line on Mac OS X?
- Printing from Fedora 17, 18 and 19 fails
- MSI install of printer driver fails on Windows XP machines that show the unsigned driver warning
- Media keys may not be sent from VNC Viewer to VNC Server
- Use Alt+Tab and other key combinations on Windows 8