- How to change log file locations
This article applies to the following product: VNC
Applications that can be configured
By default, logs are directed to C:\Temp, and the name of the log f
- Does VNC log connections to the network domain controller?
VNC Server for Windows *always* attempts the extra logging to a Domain Controller if the user is being auth
- Error logging to stdout - No logger found: 'stdout'
This article relates to the following product(s): VNC The command vncserver.exe -log *:stdout:100 no longer works.
The following output
- Does VNC Server log information for auditing purposes?
Yes, VNC Server logs the following:
The time and originating IP address of all connection attempts
The user name of th
- Enabling debug logging
This article applies to the following product(s): VNC VNC Enterprise Edition VNC Personal Edition Both VNC Serve
- An internal error has occurred. (80092004) when connecting to Intel AMT/vPro usi...
This article applies to VNC Viewer Plus 1.1 and earlier. Trying to connect to AMT Server on Intel AMT/vPro using TLS gives an error: "An internal error has occurred. (80092004)"
- How to enable logging at the deploying computer and for each target computer
VNC Deployment Tool creates a log file on the target computer at C:\vnctool.log, by default. If the C:\ directory is not writeable, the target computer's log file location ca
- File Transfer debug logs
When DebugClipboardHelper is set to true in the VNC Server > Options > Expert tab, file transfer information is logged to the temporary folder in Windows: C:\temp\vnclipboard.txt
- How to use LDAP authentication on Windows similar to PAM on UNIX?
VNC Server offers System Authentication, allowing it to authenticate any credentials that can be used to log in to an account at the machine's console. So, VNC Server can perform authentication agains...